Click here for Employment Application
Cardinal Ethanol, LLC offers competitive pay and a generous benefit package which includes:
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation/Sick Time
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Life Insurance
Cardinal Ethanol LLC is an equal opportunity employer with a Drug Free & Tobacco Free Workplace. All candidates must be able to pass a drug screen, physical and background check prior to being offered a position.
Scale Room Operator - Harvest Season/Temporary
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Inspect and grade all grain delivered to Cardinal Ethanol to ensure that grain is of acceptable quality and meets specifications and reject shipments not meeting standards.
- Weigh all inbound and outbound trucks and directing them to the proper dump pit within the plant.
- Enter all customer and product data into grain receiving software.
- Test mycotoxins in the grain sporadically
- Excellent verbal and personal skills
- Ability to greet customers in a friendly manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Ability to work with all levels of staff (co-workers and management)
- Exemplify the high standards necessary to accomplish the goals of Cardinal Ethanol
- Available work hours from 6A to 9P and possible weekends
1554 N 600 E
Union City, IN 47390
Job Type: Temporary
- Union City, IN 47390 (Preferred)